What to do here on this Blog...

What to do here on this blog...


Modeled on the explanations of StrengthsFinder® assets available in Now, Discover Your Strengths, the following pages contain explanations of what we believe are perhaps the most common workplace Shadow Strengths®. Please feel free to explore and tap into your natural talents in cynicism, negativity and sarcasm to further develop this new approach to management – the emergent field of “research” in Shadow Strengths®.


Ross Peterson-Veatch, Ph.D and Eric Metzler, Ph.D.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

ANNOY

If annoy is your signature them, you delight in irritating others and watching them get upset. In fact, your day is not complete unless you have knowingly caused someone – preferably a co-worker or subordinate – mild to severe emotional trauma. Your best days are punctuated by the emotional outbursts you know you yourself have caused.

Annoy sounds like this:

Jamie D., first-grade teacher: “I love to pester people. When I was growing up it was my favorite thing to take my little brother’s stuff and run away with it until he cried and my dad spanked me. What a rush!”

No comments:

Post a Comment